- My dog, and the random wall art I stumbled upon at Homegoods. #instabuy https://t.co/Xh5bqNIsBw 1 week ago
- 2016 Golden Heart® Award
- 2015 RWA National Conference in New York City
- Pitching Your Novel in 140 Characters or Less
- PNWA Summer Conference
- 2013 RWA National Conference: Heading Home
- Hello from the 2013 RWA National Conference!
- This just came today. . .
- I’m a Golden Heart® Finalist!
- Go Red for Women
- Hello 2013
- Happy Holidays
- Audiobooks to the Rescue!
- Happy Thanksgiving
- What is Steampunk?
- Emerald City Lights the Way
Monthly Archives: August 2012
I recently learned that Oxford Dictionaries online added several new words to the dictionary database that are derived from technical jargon and media-based slang. Here’s my favorite: “mwahahaha (mwa|ha|ha¦ha) Pronunciation: /ˈmwɑːhɑːhɑːhɑː/(also muahahaha, muwahahaha, buahahaha) Definition: exclamation used to represent laughter, … Continue reading →
Today I got the latest Writer’s Digest magazine in the mail, and the first thing I saw splashed across the page in bold letters was the title, “25 Agents Who Want Your Work”. Eek! Really? My heart did a slow somersault … Continue reading →