- Follow @tara_sheets
- 2016 Golden Heart® Award
- 2015 RWA National Conference in New York City
- Pitching Your Novel in 140 Characters or Less
- PNWA Summer Conference
- 2013 RWA National Conference: Heading Home
- Hello from the 2013 RWA National Conference!
- This just came today. . .
- I’m a Golden Heart® Finalist!
- Go Red for Women
- Hello 2013
- Happy Holidays
- Audiobooks to the Rescue!
- Happy Thanksgiving
- What is Steampunk?
- Emerald City Lights the Way
Tag Archives: Romance Writers of America
I could tell you how I was late to the national RWA Conference in San Diego this year. How the airport lost my luggage and I spent all day in baggage claim trying to track it down. How a person accidentally … Continue reading →
I’m still in New York City but we are flying home tomorrow. I’m pretty sure I’ll wish I saved this post for when I’ve had adequate sleep, but I’m going to throw it out there anyway because I’m feeling all happy and … Continue reading →
Well, the whirlwind week is over and I’m on the plane heading home to Seattle. I feel happy, exhausted, elated, and most importantly, inspired to start my next book. I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience this year … Continue reading →