Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 2016 Golden Heart® Award
- 2015 RWA National Conference in New York City
- Pitching Your Novel in 140 Characters or Less
- PNWA Summer Conference
- 2013 RWA National Conference: Heading Home
- Hello from the 2013 RWA National Conference!
- This just came today. . .
- I’m a Golden Heart® Finalist!
- Go Red for Women
- Hello 2013
- Happy Holidays
- Audiobooks to the Rescue!
- Happy Thanksgiving
- What is Steampunk?
- Emerald City Lights the Way
Tag Archives: RWA
I could tell you how I was late to the national RWA Conference in San Diego this year. How the airport lost my luggage and I spent all day in baggage claim trying to track it down. How a person accidentally … Continue reading →
Last weekend I attended the Emerald City Writers Conference in Bellevue. For the past twenty-three years, it has remained the largest regional romance writing conference in the West. The keynote speakers were Susan Wiggs, Victoria Alexander, and Stella Cameron. I enjoyed … Continue reading →